Guitar Hero & Rock Band News & Forum
https://guitarhero.forums3.com/

Guitar hero metallica?
https://guitarhero.forums3.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20
Page 1 of 2

Author: jolle_97 [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm ]
Post subject: Guitar hero metallica?

Know anyone when Guitar Hero Metallica comes out in Sweden ?

Author: Kinol [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Ive heard that it will come first quarter 2009 to usa and i hope it will not take so long time for it to come to sweden

Author: Omfg [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

1Q in Europe too! I asked at my local gameshop, and they said it would be in the end of 1Q (april/march)

Author: jolle_97 [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Thanks

Author: jolle_97 [ Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:48 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Today, I ask at Gamestop. They sad it had release 28 February in Sweden

Author: Kinol [ Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:59 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

jolle_97 wrote:
Today, I ask at Gamestop. They sad it had release 28 February in Sweden

Yeah i think it will be something around that

Author: Omfg [ Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:48 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Kinol wrote:
jolle_97 wrote:
Today, I ask at Gamestop. They sad it had release 28 February in Sweden

Yeah i think it will be something around that

nope, i think arround the spring, maybe easter

Author: Kinol [ Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:51 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Omfg wrote:
Kinol wrote:
jolle_97 wrote:
Today, I ask at Gamestop. They sad it had release 28 February in Sweden

Yeah i think it will be something around that

nope, i think arround the spring, maybe easter

Hmm... yeah! February is pretty early to europe. 28 february have to be the usa date. But Usa maybe get it later then that. There is no release date right now so all this dates is not real

Author: Omfg [ Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 am ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

i think it will be like 2-3 months be4 europe, in us

Author: Kinol [ Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 pm ]
Post subject: Re: Guitar hero metallica?

Omfg wrote:
i think it will be like 2-3 months be4 europe, in us

Nah. Activision is send games to europe pretty fast. Its HMX that is slow!

Page 1 of 2All times are UTC [ DST ]
phpBB Forum Software